Blockchain firm Constellation Network is to provide end-to-end security for data sharing between the U.S. Department of Defense and its commercial partners.
- Constellation has secured a SBIR Phase II contract with the U.S. Air Force to develop a way of exchanging mission data securely across the Defense Transportation System.
- The contract is a transition from the Phase I contact secured by Constellation two years ago.
- In partnership with Kinnami Software, Constellation has applied its Hypergraph Transfer Protocol to create a security product that uses blockchain encryption and distributed data management.
- The aim is to solve “an important identified mission security need,” according to an announcement by Constellation Thursday.
- SOURCE Constellation Network to Provide US Air Force With Blockchain Security for Data Sharing | Nasdaq