There are numerous red flags at that moment that point to a upcoming Crypto Crash.
- China’s Real Estate and Stock markets have crashed
- The U.S. Federal Government announced interest rate hikes (caused previous market crashes)
- The ETF’s did not cause the projected influx of new money into BTC
- Continuous leveraging sell offs every 3-6K in price in the 60K range
- Predictions by PLAN B and others a warning to banks to wait and not enter until after a correction
- Elon Musk did not sell his Bitcoin, but sold Tesla that holds Bitcoin and took profits via the backdoor
- Many Youtubers and Analysists warn the Crytpo market is over priced
- Early Ethereum investors buying NFT’s at severely inflated prices that average consumers can not afford
- Bitcoin may be a hedge against inflation, but not against U.S. housing and stock market crashes.
- Cryptocurrencies are at their highest valuations.
Investment companies advise not to have more than 5-10% of your portfolio in the Crypto markets. It’s not if there will be a correction to Bitcoin pricing, it’s when. And if your sleeping when it crashes your losses could be severe if you hold too much. If you invested early in Bitcoin a major crash may not effect you, but if you entered anywhere above 20K your risk of taking a major loss is very high.
MAKE SURE YOU ARE DIVERSIFIED